Fakhoury Leadership International

Community & Government




Is This Your Listing? Are you the owner of Fakhoury Leadership International in North Central Florida Florida? Send us more details! Claim Your Business Or Contact Us

Description

Fakhoury Leadership International
Is a leader in personal training and development.
Training, Coaching & Consulting.. leadership. Learning new information, regardless of the topic has been a focus for me. I reference this as intentional learning. I believe what has propelled me to excel is my pursuit for excellence.
Starting with humility, being hungry to learn and be better, and my ability to set goals and grow. A famous 1979 Harvard research study showed that 84% of college students do not have goals and of the remaining 16% only 4% have written goals. What's important to understand is 95% of those written goals are met. I was taught if it's not written down, it does not exist. I continue to write down my goals and achieve them. My ultimate goal
is to help others to grow personally and professionally and propel them to be self-direct leaders. My mantra is: go to new places, meet new people, do new things. Invest in yourself daily.

We specialize in building up people. We can be the best at giving our commitment to leadership development by offering a variety of relevant programs and training, that are fresh, creative and interactive. Our content is up to date and delivered by subject matter experts. Our programs educate, empower and entertain.

Upcoming Events

Frequently Asked Questions

Places You Should Consider

Fakhoury Leadership International Photos

People Connected

Is Fakhoury Leadership International one of your Favorite Places?

Add to My Connections

Plug Updates

Say Something or Ask a Question about Fakhoury Leadership International

Recommended Ratings & Reviews

11111 Overall Rating
Rate & Review

Related places

 
1321 Southeast 25th Loop, Ocala FL, 34471
Habitat for Humanity of Marion County is a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into...
 
829 NE Sanchez Ave, Ocala FL, 34470
It is bounded by Northeast 4th Street, Sanchez Avenue, 2nd Street, Tuscawilla Avenue, and Watula Street. It encompasses approximately 20 acres, and contains...
 
5 SE 17th St # L, Ocala FL, 34471
MASS TIMES:Weekend Satiurday ~ 4:00 & 6:00 pm Sunday ~ 7:15 am, 8:45 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm (in Spanish) and 5:00 pm (LifeTeen)Daily Monday - Friday...

Join My Community

352area.com would like to send you latest updates